- Sign In and Register
- Why do I have to Register to use the service?
- About the Chinesemenu.com
- Unregistered Users
- Registered Users
- Email from Chinesemenu.com
- Email from restaurants
- Order & Delivery
- Placing an Order
- Finding restaurant Information
- Shipping and Delivery Information
- Order Payment Information
- Orders to International Locations
- Why should I use the service?
- Using Your Account
- Chinesemenu may use your personal information for the following purposes
- Viewing your profile and changing your personal information
- Your Account Settings
- Payment Methods We Accept
- Pay Directly from Your Checking Account
- What information do I need to provide?
- Is it safe to enter my checking account information online?
- Can I provide my checking account details over the phone?
- Your Payment Methods and Settings
Using Your Account
TopChinesemenu may use your personal information for the following purposes
1.to secure your reservation at the Chinesemenu.com restaurant you've selected, by providing your name and contact phone number to that restaurant,
2.to provide you with dining gift certificates and other products and services from Chinesemenu.com,
3.to provide you with information about the services of Chinesemenu.com,
4.to provide services which Registered Users are entitled to, under applicable terms and conditions,
5.to produce aggregate statistical data for the improvement of services offered by Chinesemenu.com,
6.to provide you with restaurant recommendations based on your dining history,
7.for any other purposes related to those above.
TopViewing your profile and changing your personal information
Once a Registered User logs on to Chinesemenu.com, that user can view his or her personal information stored by Chinesemenu.com by clicking on the "My Profile" link at the top of the page. In addition to be able to view your recent reservation history and Dining Feedback submissions, every user may also view and change the following personal information: name, email address, password, phone number, primary dining city, birthday (if it has been provided by the user), address (if it has been provided by the user), special requests that should be forwarded to restaurants when making reservations (if they have been provided by the user). A user may also be eligible to provide and share restaurant notes and feedback for some past reservations that have been honored.
TopYour Account Settings
The Settings section of Your Account contains links for editing your user name and password, your 1-Click ordering settings, your memberships, and settings related your e-mail, alerts, and subscription preferences.