- Sign In and Register
- Why do I have to Register to use the service?
- About the Chinesemenu.com
- Unregistered Users
- Registered Users
- Email from Chinesemenu.com
- Email from restaurants
- Order & Delivery
- Placing an Order
- Finding restaurant Information
- Shipping and Delivery Information
- Order Payment Information
- Orders to International Locations
- Why should I use the service?
- Using Your Account
- Chinesemenu may use your personal information for the following purposes
- Viewing your profile and changing your personal information
- Your Account Settings
- Payment Methods We Accept
- Pay Directly from Your Checking Account
- What information do I need to provide?
- Is it safe to enter my checking account information online?
- Can I provide my checking account details over the phone?
- Your Payment Methods and Settings
TopPayment Methods We Accept
chinesemenu.com accepts American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Eurocard, Visa, Visa Check Cards, or transfer payment from your bank account.
We do not currently accept international wire transfers, PayPal, or Smart Cards. For grocery purchases, we are unable to apply manufacturer's coupons, food stamps, or any other payment method not listed above.
TopPay Directly from Your Checking AccountIf you have an ACH-enabled U.S. checking account, you can pay online for goods and services purchased on chinesemenu.com without having to mail in a physical check. You'll see a "Checking Account" option on the payment page when ordering through the Shopping Cart.
TopWhat information do I need to provide?
In order to use "Checking Account" as a payment option, you will be asked to supply:
the bank routing number (also known as the ABA code)
the account number (the account must be an ACH-enabled checking account at a bank branch located in the U.S.; if you're unsure whether your account is ACH-enabled, please contact your bank)
the name and the address of the principal account holder
the principal account holder's valid U.S. driver's license number (or state-issued ID number) and the issuing state
TopIs it safe to enter my checking account information online?Yes, you can safely enter your information via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information. To provide you with an additional layer of security, all account information provided to chinesemenu.com is stored on a computer that is not connected to the Internet. This computer is not accessible by network or modem, and the information is not stored anywhere else.
TopCan I provide my checking account details over the phone?We're sorry, this option is not currently available.
TopYour Payment Methods and Settings
The Payment section of Your Account allows you to add or change the payment methods listed in Your Account for ordering and view check, promotion or Gift Card balances available for future purchases.